AMOpportunities is growing our B2B training supply by securing contracts with hospitals and health systems to expand clinical training sites for our medical school partners. This is a 3-month contract position with an opportunity for extension.
If you have strong contacts in healthcare or hospital systems, this position is a great fit. This position is unique in the hospital sales space because you will be offering revenue to hospitals, not the other way around. Our company collects tuition from schools and students to then pay hospitals to provide medical students and graduates with training.
Our platform’s competitive advantage will enable someone with strong connections to hospital leaders to succeed. We are offering $10,000 per signed ACGME hospital agreement within our desired parameters. Compensation for this role is purely commission-based.
- This person will secure meetings between AMO leadership and key hospital stakeholders and decision-makers as well as consult with AMO to solidify new partnerships for clinical training with ACGME hospitals.
- The purpose of this role is to secure agreements with ACGME teaching hospitals.
- This person must have strong existing relationships with c-suites in hospitals, health systems or academic healthcare institutions.
- Relationships with teaching hospitals or ACGME sites are preferred.
- Knowledge of the hospital sales cycle.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
- Experience with CRM software (Pipedrive), Slack, Trello, and Hubspot is a plus
Apply here https://www.amopportunities.org/careers